Monday, November 17, 2008

The weekend!

Ok alot to catch up from the weekend! I'll just go ahead and say yes we got our Hunters to 50! Unfortunatly I forgot to take a screenshot of turning 50 lol. Saturday we were planning on hitting 50 but we decided to take the hunters to rift with Bobo's raid. And I got away with 2 armour piecess(gloves and chest) haha. Bobo called me a loot whore. ;p Was interesting being in rift at level 48 Oo I couldn't even wear the armour I won till 50.


Was hilarious at first standing in rivendell waiting for the hopebuff, we were making fun of this guy named Pendingdoom who i guess stole something from cordy awhile back and a couple AoA members got warned for code of conduct from GM's haha. Good times.



Afterwards Brenin and Jaz said they'd help us get goblin town quests done. Bobo and Egel ended up joining with us and we ran around goblin town, literally, for a couple hours. I ended up dying like 3 times because of Brenins super goblin trains like this.


And as many times as I've been in Goblin Town i've never seen this wall painting there but it is awesome.


So anyway Sunday we leveled the hunters most the day and I participated in the AoA podcast(look for a post tomorrow probly about that with the finished product). Cleve took Joric to a Balrog run and again rolled the lowest number on the shoulders. Hun, it is just not ment to be >< lol

There was a kin meeting at 7, weeeee. Ragter basically talked about MoM stuff and loot rules. Was kinda boring cuz there was no beer! But we sure take awesome sauce pictures:


Isn't AoA freakin talented (I'm in the O):


Look at the peeps in vent: (it was relatively quietOo)



And yeah we weren't done yet. Bobo wanted to try another Balrog run! We took the hunters and it was so much freakin fun. I never had that much fun doing Rog on the loremaster :x of course Cleve rolled lowest number on the shoulders and everyone said thats why they love to run with him ;p I got some kind of gold legendary earring, ooooooooooooooo!

And now we wait...
Server just went down 20 minutes ago for the update of MoM :)

I'll play a beta tonight, since I still havn't paid for l2.

2 comments:

Jaz said...

First of all, as you can see in the screenie, it's "Brenin the Unwise". That's not there by accident. Secondly, my goblin trains ROCK and you know it. Third of all, I'm really sorry you died. Fourth, there is no fourth. Fifth, Brenin *is* Jaz? :::head explodes:::

Jess Lynn said...

I mean Jaz as in Malinon or Jazriel ;p And I don't care about dying lol

Followers