Friday, November 14, 2008

I stayed up way past my bedtime! It was just too fun playing my hunter in a full group. Bobo, gothos, pointy, hooligan helped us get through goblin town for the first group of quests, but then at about that time jrmama asked in kin if they wanted to do CD. So yeah lol goblin town got ditched and we somehow worked our way into CD, thanks for letting 2 level 47's come :) It was a blast even though Helch got bugged after Icestars fell in water lol. Hm didnt take any screens last night, I'm slacking.

Sooo listen to this crap, every time my beta has an event night we have the rift raid in lotro! Last week the raid got rescheduled to Wednesday, guess what it was in beta: stress test night. Our usual raids start on fridays and guess when the next stress test is: Friday! And its the only times the servers are up to test. Looks like we'll be up late from rift raid and then logging into beta after! Thank god it's the weekend. Oh and bailor said if i got my hunter to 49 I could use in in the rift raid, but lol I have a job and doubt I'm going to 47 1/2 to 49 in a few hours :p

No comments:

Followers