Monday, November 10, 2008

Hello and Helegrod Raid

I don't know why I didn't make one of these awhile back, but here it is. Somewhere to talk about what I do with all of my free time. Besides messing with Rosetta Stone and learning random languages.

So it's Monday and I'm not tired only cuz it is Monday, but because we stayed up late for a Thorog raid in Lotro. Yup, we killed him. Was a long fight with alot of deaths lol. Of course we were sposed to start at 7pm but after missing certain classes and filling spots we didn't head in till an hour later, only to start Thorog and 10 minutes later wipe, because of some miscommunication(I love you Nez!) Went back in with a little more explanation, and besides the healer party getting blown up by the nasty eye when he was 100k morale, most went really well. We rolled for 5 armor pieces and I ended up with a helmet piece(WTS). We took a group screenshot, I got one in the dead dragons mouth and one in the casket. No Kyle wasn't molesting me in there. I'm at work atm so I will post these as soon as I get home :)

I just tried to get a gadget for a countdown on here. So I can get a countdown for Mines of Moria release, but it wont work. Cleve updated our clients today so they will be ready on the 18th :)

No comments:

Followers