Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving weekend

Well been busy with thanksgiving stuff and family came over saturday, didn't have too much gaming time over the weekend. Although somehow I managed to reach 55 on my LM - dunno how I could of done it without taking a nice break every 45 minutes. Got some nice screenshots of new areas we explored, will post later. Yeah, it's fun when I play with Joric, but wow my loremaster is bleh. So, Sunday we ended up on our noobs - Cleves Warden and my Rune-keeper (Bug Zapper!) Talk about fun and overpowered! lol We were doing stuff we had a hard time doing on other characters and taking on full fellowship quests in a duo! In other words, we kicked butt! Didn't feel like having to take too many breaks while on the RK >< We got them to 15. Planning on playing a little tonight. :)

No comments:

Followers