Friday, February 13, 2009

I want a kitty!

I'm extremely bored and I have a headache! /whine

So, this was my first week of working 8-5 instead of 5-2 and it's amazing how much extra time I feel that I have at night lol. I can actually go ingame now and finish the party I'm in without having to go to bed at 8pm :)

Got this weekend off, was planning on trying to get Jesenia to 59 or 60 in Lotro, BUT we know how that goes when I try to plan something in game :) Book night was almost a disaster last night. Got just enough people to help Haremin(who got an attitude about nobody in kin helping him) with book 2.4.7, then I gave up after that cuz everyone seemed to be igmoring me or doing DD instance runs. BTW there are some cool videos of our friday night fun events on the main page of AoA. Tonight is gonna be something like Simon Says with Titles. I'll take screens.

No comments:

Followers