Tuesday, June 2, 2009

E3 random news

I was going to post about the weekend in Lineage 2. But I just got so absorbed into E3. Yesterday the EA pres was awesome just because of the new Star Wars: TOR cinematic. Must watch!! Bioware knows what they are doing! When Cryptic announces Star Trek Online they better have something up to those standards!

But I think what stuck with me the most was the xbox presentation and announcment of Project Natal. No more controllers, all played by motion camera. Amazing. If you didn't see it go see it now at !xbox!

Just got done watching the Nintendo conference. Still glad I didn't purchase a wii! As they said they are all about expanding though and have titles coming out for Final Fantasy, Mario, Resident Evil, Dead Space, and Metroid.

Getting ready to watch the Sony press conference in 30 mins. Will actually mean more to me since I do have a ps3 :)


Btw, anyone interested in Star Trek Online should join us in IRC on gamesurge.net
#STO. Cryptic Devs do chat with us in there often.


aaaaand 3% till 79 in L2 :)

2 comments:

Organic Meatbag said...

My Wife and I were watching E3 live on our lunch break today too...hehehehe...uh, all I can say is: Assassin's Creed 2 trailer: best trailer ever!

Archeage Girl said...

ArcheAge is an MMORPG developed by Korean developer Jake Song (former developer of Lineage) and his development company, XL Games. The game was released in Korea on January 15, 2013, Europe and North America Archeage Gold on September 16, 2014, and has also had a closed beta in China. ArcheAge is described as a "sandpark" MMORPG, which the developers say is a hybrid of the open content style of a "sandbox" game and the more structured play experience of a "themepark" game.

Followers