Friday, August 7, 2009

All Out Assault recruiting and other things.

Busy Busy Busy! So I've been pretty busy since my Twilight excursion. BTW I read the funniest article about Twlight right here. And let me know if you can figure out the universal symbol for "fat irish fingers".

Aions been in closed beta as you know. The Elyos legion I had joined, well there wasnt anything wrong with them, it just wasn't the same as playing with AoA. Sorry Pat i still <3 you. Anyway, one thing lead to another as I sent in my division leader application to the big boys of AoA. I stressed out I'm sure as they laughed at me behind my back along with Horace. (See recruitment commercial in recruitment post to learn about Horace).

Short story short, I became Division Leader for the AoA divison of Aion. And let the recruiting begin! As of now we have 24 confirmed players and still have 44 days until release! We also are already in talks of allying some Warhammer guilds that played on the same server of AoA in Warhammeer. If you know anyone looking for a legion please direct them to this thread or http://alloutassault.net

So other than doing leaderish things for Aion, Cleve and I have picked out our cabin when we finally go on vacation. Amazing Views of the Smokies, long name but awesome cabins. Thats the one we'll be staying in. Now we just need to get away from games and twitter for that short time we'll be gone! Is it possible? :p

2 comments:

TerryN said...

Irish fat fingers kinda look like this See!

DM0X said...

Been a while! How goes life, Jess?

Followers